The Academy will be closed "this weekend" due to the 2nd Shutdown issued by the State. The guidelines that have been announced are confusing and have not been issued in a written format.
So we will have class tonight and then close down for "this weekend" while we await further guidelines from the State. We will try to make a decision by Sunday evening and inform you (email) if the Academy will remain closed until 9/5 or if we can continue to stay open. Please check back then and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.